Andrew O’Gorman Surveyors Ltd offers complete architectural design services to residential and commercial clients. We work with all types of buildings and provide architectural and design services for new buildings, extensions, alterations, conversions, and refurbishments. As most of these developments require planning permission from the Local Authority, we guide our clients through the Planning Applications process.
Our Architectural services can include the following stages:
- Initial consultation and development of the client brief: This will include a site visit to establish client’s requirements based on their initial design concepts and budget available. The extent of architectural services required by the client is usually determined at this stage. Preliminary design sketches are prepared for discussion purposes. Any consultations with Local Authority Planners can be arranged.
- On agreement of the preliminary design sketches, we then prepare design drawings for approval by the client.
- planning applications can then be submitted to the relevant Local Authority for the proposed development. Fire Safety Certificate applications are prepared for commercial buildings for approval by the Local Building Control department.
- We can provide a full supervision service or carry out interim inspections during the construction project.
- On completion of the works, we can provide a Certificate of Compliance with Planning Permission and Building Regulations for the works.